Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Day Europe

    So, yesterday was Sunday and my last full day in Europe. Quite sad..... I woke up and had breakfast at the hotel and then went into the city for awhile. The only things I wanted to do were to see the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame again. I went to the Eiffel Tower first. It was a really beautiful, warm, sunny day and there were a lot of people there. I had lunch at there. I bought lunch from a little street vendor and went to sit near one of the main pillars of the tower. After I finished lunch, I went to walk around the park areas around the tower for awhile and enjoyed watching life go on around town. I then made my way to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Apparently this year happens to be the 850th year since its construction. I wanted to go inside, but the lines to get in were extremely long. So I ended up just staying outside and taking a few pictures. Once done with the Notre Dame, I decided to go back to the hotel to make sure everything was in line for today. All in all, yesterday was a very relaxed day and a great way to end a great five weeks. And today, i woke up early to go to the airport, where I am now, waiting at the gate for my plane. Last time I was here at Charles de Gaulle Airport, I didn't have the best of experiences, so I wanted to allot the right amount of time to manage the airport. I ended up vastly overestimating the amount of time I needed, so I have over two hours to just sit before I can board. But that's fine with me. Anyways, that brings us up to now. Unfortunately I do believe this will have to be the last post for this trip, but I had an amazing time in France and can't wait to come back. I do apologize for the shortness of this post though, I only have 15 minutes of free wifi here at the airport............

Some Photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment